- High performance and good looks make the new Blue air purifier the obvious choice for improving indoor air quality at home
- Combines plug and play simplicity with signature Blueair performance, providing clean air at the touch of a button
- Built-in sensor monitors indoor air quality and automatically increases purification speed
- Unparalleled air purification thanks to Blueair’s proprietary HEPASilent™ technology which removes at least 99.97% of airborne particles
- Minimalist and compact Scandi design, intended for rooms up to 51m² and available in five different colours inspired by Swedish landscapes, makes the perfect addition to a living room, bedroom or home office
Swedish air purification expert Blueair has launched its brand-new air purifier, the Blue 3610. This compact and colourful air purifier is the newest addition to Blueair’s Blue range which has been bought and loved by hundreds of thousands of customers globally. Using Blueair’s advanced technologies, the Blue 3610 delivers even more clean air in a slick design.
Alexander Provins, Director EMEA, Blueair: “The events of the last couple of years have placed a spotlight on indoor air quality which can be up to five times more polluted than outdoors – this may come as a surprise to some. With many of us spending more time at home than ever before, attention has turned to how we can create healthy environments that improve our wellbeing. Air purifiers are proven to have a positive impact on everyday lives, from sleep, productivity and exercise to improving symptoms of allergies and respiratory issues. Our newest air purifier is a stylish addition to your home and the five interchangeable colourful pre-filters means the Blue 3610 can suits any décor.”
More clean air using less energy than a lightbulb
Thanks to Blueair’s HEPASilent™ technology, the Blue 3610 removes at least 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns in size including pet dander and PM2.5 (also known as fine particulate matter) such as dust. The activated carbon sheet in the Blue filter is also effective for the removal of unpleasant household odours and VOCs.
Blueair’s proprietary HEPASilent™ technology combines electrostatic and mechanical filtration to capture even the smallest particles. Blueair’s unique two-step filtration process enables Blueair to have less dense filters without compromising on the filtration effectivity. As a result, Blue can produce more clean air using less pressure and has an incredibly high Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) allowing it to completely clean the air in a room every 12 minutes. This combination of filtering technologies means Blueair can filter air extremely quickly and quietly.
The Blue 3610 delivers more clean air using less energy than a lightbulb. Even on the highest setting, Blueair’s new air purifier using only 38W and 4W on the lowest setting.
Easy to use one-button control and 360° intake
Simplicity is key to the design of Blue which favours a simple one-touch button over adjustable knobs and unnecessary dials. The new and improved settings are now designed to suit your lifestyle. Press once for Auto mode, twice for Night mode, three times for Everyday mode, and four times for Boost mode, which rapidly cleans the air. Thanks to the brand-new Auto mode feature, the Blue 3610’s smart sensor will monitor real-time air quality conditions and auto-adjust to optimise performance. The levels of particulate matter (PM) are indicated using a colour scale on the air quality indicator which is in line with the World Health Organisation’s recommendations: Blue for Excellent, Orange for Moderate and Red for polluted.
With a large 360° intake you can place the Blue air purifier anywhere in your room without compromising its performance. With a tiny footprint and low noise levels, the Blue 3610 is ideal to place in any room up to 51m2 in size.
Available in five Swedish landscape inspired colours
Like all Blueair air purifiers, the new Blue 3610 is designed in Sweden to ensure the highest quality, safety and sustainability. Five interchangeable pre-filter colour options mean you can change the aesthetic of your air purifier to match your home décor. Inspired by Swedish nature, the Blue 3610 is available in: Arctic trail (dark grey), Winter reed (light grey), Archipelago sand (pink), Aurora light (green) and Night waves (blue). The pre-filters catch larger particles such as dust extending the life of the main filter. Simply vacuum the pre-filter or put it in your washing machine when it needs cleaning.
- Recommended room size: 51m2 (5 air exchanges per hour according to AHAM). 128m2 (2 air exchanges per hour)
- CADR: Smoke 600 m3/h; Dust 590 m3/h; Pollen 650 m3/h
- Suitable for bigger rooms such as living rooms
- Easy One-button control for fan speeds & filter replacement indicator
- Foldable 360° filter
- Energy efficient (4W – 38W)
- Quiet 23 – 56 dB(A)
- Easy to use and maintain
- Third-party tested by AHAM
- Optional fabric pre-filters in five different premium colors: Arctic Trail, Winter Reed, Aurora Light, Night Waves, Archipelago Sands.
- All Blueair stockists are available to view here: www.blueair.com/gb/store-locator
Blueair’s Blue 3610 air purifier has not been tested against Coronavirus, and Blueair does not claim that this model captures, removes, or kills SARS-CoV-2.